If a prospective guest has any questions about our policies, they must contact us (via email or phone) to clarify the issue prior to check-in. Reverie Woods Bed & Breakfast (https://www.reveriewoodsnc.com) is not responsible for misunderstandings of our policies that arise from the age or inconsistencies of a prospective guest's Web browser. We’re here to help and ensure you have a wonderful stay.
Reserving accommodations at Reverie Woods Bed & Breakfast constitutes and creates a legally binding contract, whether you reserve verbally, in writing or online. By accepting your reservation, we agree to hold the room(s) for you on the date(s) requested, and to turn down other requests for the same accommodation on those date(s). By requesting the reservation, you agree to pay for the accommodation(s) and date(s) you have reserved. Therefore, date changes are considered cancellations, to which our cancellation policy applies.
Our cancellation policy permits a 100% rebate of the room rate if more than 48 hours’ notice is given prior to the originally reserved day of arrival. No-shows and cancellations within the 48-hour period forfeit the entire amount of the stay. This cancellation policy remains in effect regardless of circumstances (hurricanes, health issues, childcare, etc.). Please take out travel insurance. Check-in is at 3 pm (please let us know if you will arrive after 6 pm). Checkout is 12 pm.
• Cancel 48-hours or more out - 100% refund of room rate
• Cancel within the 48-hours period - forfeiture of 100% of room rate
Early Arrival and Late Departure:
• Normal arrival time is at 3 pm.
• Normal departure time is at 12 pm.
Early arrivals and/or late departures must be arranged in advance and are subject to availability.
Each guest room only sleeps two adults.
We are an Adults-Only facility.
If you have dietary preferences and/or allergies to certain foods, please let us know at the time of booking. We will make a reasonable attempt to accommodate your diet.
The Internet is free and available via Wi-Fi.
• Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises. There is a $250 fine for smoking and guests will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Shoes are not to worn inside the house to ensure cleanliness. Slippers will be provided to each guest and they are theirs to keep.
• Alcohol is not sold on the premises.
• Guest rooms do not have TV sets. This is to ensure the quietness and comfort of each guest. Guests may use their pads/phones to watch movies, etc. via Wi-Fi.
• We accept most major credit cards, imprinted personal and company checks, and cash.
• Dedicated parking area for motor homes, RV's, and trailers. No utility hook-ups available..
• All prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
Theft and/or Damages
Reverie Woods Bed & Breakfast reserves the right to charge the card on file for either theft or damages. By booking a reservation at Reverie Woods Bed & Breakfast you agree to these terms and conditions. Theft may result in legal action if the item(s) stolen is not paid for or returned. Damages will be charged based on the cost of sourcing and replacing the item. Refusal to pay for either theft or damages will result in legal action.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and/or modify portions of these policies at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately upon posting. Therefore, please check these policies periodically for changes.
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third-party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand. Creating a reservation is a legally binding contract that you agree to our policies.
Copyright © 2023 Reverie Woods - All Rights Reserved.